The present review describes the role of different energy regimes throughout human history, as well as their corresponding environmental impacts. The appearance of Homo sapiens and the development of primitive human civilizations can be narrated by different energy regimes throughout the centuries. Getting the energy that humans needed for their needs affected directly the environment in many different ways. Some energy uses have a greater impact than others.
- Ribosome, Key Ingredient for the Origin of Life. From prebiotic chemistry to ribosome complex that translates DNA information into protein synthesis
- Indoor Air Pollution Causes Around 4 Million Premature Deaths Worldwide per Year. Health studies have established that indoor air quality affects human health and well-being
- Extreme Weather Events Exacerbated by the Global Impact of Climate Change. A glimpse of the future, if climate change continues anabated
- Best Popular Science Books in the Last 5 Years that you should not miss out
- Nuclear Fusion Breakthrough, a Milestone for Future Clean and Limitless Energy Production. In 2022 nuclear fusion reaction achieved “net positive energy”