The present review describes the role of different energy regimes throughout human history, as well as their corresponding environmental impacts. The appearance of Homo sapiens and the development of primitive human civilizations can be narrated by different energy regimes throughout the centuries. Getting the energy that humans needed for their needs affected directly the environment in many different ways. Some energy uses have a greater impact than others.
- Glyphosate, the Most Widely Used Herbicide. Health and safety issues. Why scientists differ in their evaluation of its adverse health effects
- Pollutants of Emerging Concern in Ecotoxicology and Environmental Chemistry Studies. Ecotoxicological research and ecological risk assessment
- Ecosystem Approach Management of Environmental Resources. An ecological strategy integrated environmental conservation
- The Shift to Diesel Fuel Engines and How the Emission Scandal of Diesel Vehicles Unfolded. World energy consumption of transportation sector
- Environmental Pollution of Marine and Coastal Areas in Greece. Review of marine pollution, monitoring and quality of seawater