The present review describes the role of different energy regimes throughout human history, as well as their corresponding environmental impacts. The appearance of Homo sapiens and the development of primitive human civilizations can be narrated by different energy regimes throughout the centuries. Getting the energy that humans needed for their needs affected directly the environment in many different ways. Some energy uses have a greater impact than others.
- Environmental Carcinogens: Exposure and Risk Assessment of their Carcinogenic Potential. Classifications and Regulations
- Can Water Splitting into Hydrogen as a Renewable Energy Source Meet Humanity’s Energy Needs?
- Ecotoxicity Test Methods and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Natural Forests and National Parks in Greece: Aesthetically Attractive and Fragile
- Is there a link between psychological stress and adverse life events with increased risk of developing cancer?