The present review describes the role of different energy regimes throughout human history, as well as their corresponding environmental impacts. The appearance of Homo sapiens and the development of primitive human civilizations can be narrated by different energy regimes throughout the centuries. Getting the energy that humans needed for their needs affected directly the environment in many different ways. Some energy uses have a greater impact than others.
- Global Biodiversity Decline and Human Induced Climate Change. Global biodiversity decline and climate crises are interlinked
- Aspartame, Artificial Sweetener, Credible Evidence that is Potentially Carcinogenic? IARC will decide in 2023 if an increased risk of cancer is associated with Aspartame consumption
- World Bank Report: Extreme Poverty is Rising Again. From 660 million people (8.5% world population) in 2019 to 733 million in 2022
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is Transforming Most Scientific Areas in Chemistry. Machine-learning tools revolutionize synthesis of fine chemicals, antibiotics and drugs
- Plastic Waste Biodegradation. Bio-recycling by microbial enzymes can be a potential solution to plastic waste management