The present review describes the role of different energy regimes throughout human history, as well as their corresponding environmental impacts. The appearance of Homo sapiens and the development of primitive human civilizations can be narrated by different energy regimes throughout the centuries. Getting the energy that humans needed for their needs affected directly the environment in many different ways. Some energy uses have a greater impact than others.
- The Latest Studies on the Impact of Ambient Particulate Air Pollution (PM10, PM2.5) on the Increased Risk for Cardiovascular Diseases, Respiratory Cancer and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Olive Oil and the Mediterranean Diet. Associated health benefits and lower incidence of cardiovascular diseases, certain types of cancer and neurodegeneration
- Concept and Practice of the Circular Economy
- Neonicotinoid Insecticides. Banned by the European Union in 2018 after Scientific Studies Concluded that Harm Honey Bees
- Πράσινη Χημεία και Πράσινη Τεχνολογία. Από την θεωρία στην πράξη, για την προστασία του περιβάλλοντος και την αειφόρο ανάπτυξη