- Rational Approaches to Future Drug Design and Discovery. Innovative in silico methodologies for search, design and discovery of novel drugs
- Nanotechnological Breakthroughs in Medical Devices. Discoveries of nano-based medical devices with specialized applications on health and therapeutic treatment
- Electronic-Cigarette and Combustible Tobacco Cigarettes. How dangerous is the e-cigarette to vapers compared to smoking conventional tobacco cigarettes?
- Preventable Cancer Burden Attributable to Lifestyle. Cancer risk prevention by cessation of smoking, reduced alcohol consumption, decreased overweight/obesity, daily exercise and healthier diet
- The Immune System can be Harnessed to Attack Cancer Cells. Immunotherapy has become the fourth pillar of cancer treatment