- Agricultural Production, Food Loss and Waste. Can global waste of 1.3 billion tonnes of edible food production be reduced substantially?
- Air Pollution as a Major Risk Factor of Global Burden of Disease Study. Global estimates for indoor-outdoor particulate matter, ozone, nitrogen oxides and sulphur dioxide
- Wildlife Ecotoxicological Studies. Ecotoxicology of chemical pollutants with ecological risk assessment principles in sensitive ecosystems
- UN Framework Convention on Climate Change Conference, Glascow, November 2021. Global challengers for the agreed implementation of reductions of greenhouse gases
- Forest Wildfires and Biomass Burning as Contributors to Global Air Pollution. Influence of atmospheric air chemistry, hazardous levels of pollutants and infectious agents