- Plastic Waste Biodegradation. Bio-recycling by microbial enzymes can be a potential solution to plastic waste management
- Can Air Pollution Cause Lung Cancer, not by mutating DNA but by creating an inflamed environment?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications. The most important technology we ever develop and we must ensure it is safe and beneficial to human civilization
- Are ‘Healthy’ Claims on Food Labeling Correct with Current Nutrition Science? The US FDA to redefine the term ‘healthy’ food
- Ribosome, Key Ingredient for the Origin of Life. From prebiotic chemistry to ribosome complex that translates DNA information into protein synthesis