- Water-Energy-Food Nexus. Can we safeguard critical interwoven resources for human civilization’s survival in the 21st century?
- Agricultural Production, Food Loss and Waste. Can global waste of 1.3 billion tonnes of edible food production be reduced substantially?
- Air Pollution as a Major Risk Factor of Global Burden of Disease Study. Global estimates for indoor-outdoor particulate matter, ozone, nitrogen oxides and sulphur dioxide
- Wildlife Ecotoxicological Studies. Ecotoxicology of chemical pollutants with ecological risk assessment principles in sensitive ecosystems
- UN Framework Convention on Climate Change Conference, Glascow, November 2021. Global challengers for the agreed implementation of reductions of greenhouse gases