- Oxygen as a Trigger for the Evolutionary Innovations of Life on Earth. A widely evolutionary theory, 540 million years ago, leading to Cambrian explosion
- Electric Vehicle’s Batteries: Emerging Trends in Sustainability and Recycling. Substantial technological problems confronting researchers
- Global Forests Can Attenuate Earth’s Climate Change. A critical role in balancing global warming through carbon sequestration
- Water-Energy-Food Nexus. Can we safeguard critical interwoven resources for human civilization’s survival in the 21st century?
- Agricultural Production, Food Loss and Waste. Can global waste of 1.3 billion tonnes of edible food production be reduced substantially?