The present review describes the role of different energy regimes throughout human history, as well as their corresponding environmental impacts. The appearance of Homo sapiens and the development of primitive human civilizations can be narrated by different energy regimes throughout the centuries. Getting the energy that humans needed for their needs affected directly the environment in many different ways. Some energy uses have a greater impact than others.
- Artificial Intelligence in Medical Diagnostics and Imaging. Applications that will revolutionize the fields in biomedical research and healthcare
- Airborne Particulate Matter (PM) as a Significant Air Pollution Risk Factor for Human Health. New research on adverse health effects on the respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- AlphaFold Protein Structure Database Predicted Millions of 3D Strucutres. Can AlphaFold revolutionize the discovery of new drugs?
- UFOs and Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena. The NASA report (14.9.2023) has found no evidence to suggest that UAPs are extraterrestrial in origin
- Oceans and Forests are “Lungs of Planet Earth”. Anthropogenic pollution of oceans and marine ecosystems is a worrying global problem